how to make a women orgasm fast
Secrets of the Female Orgasming
Female orgasm is always enhanced by foreplay — and that involves time, tenderness, and knowing what to do.
Do you want to become your girlfriend or wife’s hero? Then stop worrying about your penis size and start learning the secrets of the female orgasm.
That may not always be as simple as it sounds. You need to become an expert in foreplay. You also need to learn about the two spots that, when stimulated, can lead to a female orgasm. Understanding the sexual positions that provide the best chance for her to achieve orgasm doesn’t hurt either. (Hint: The missionary position isn’t one of them.)
Female Orgasm: The Importance of Foreplay
Yes, as a guy, you may be pretty much ready to go from the minute she gives you a sideways glance or after you see her in that one bra you like. But she, on the other hand, may need plenty of physical and emotional stimulation to become aroused, lubricated, and primed for an orgasm. That’s why foreplay is so crucial.
Related: Five Better Sex Exercises for Men
Above all else, emphasize the “play” in foreplay. It’s shouldn’t be rushed or treated like an obligatory task. In fact, foreplay can begin hours before sex actually occurs, and every minute of it will prepare her for an orgasm. Here are some tips for getting both of you in the mood:
- Use your head. Remember that for women, mental stimulation is as important as emotional stimulation. A sexy love note, a flirtatious call at work, and other sorts of playful fun can get her thinking about your upcoming liaison. Candles, fresh flowers, and mood music can also create a loving and sensuous atmosphere.
- Tenderness. Touching can create sexual tension even before you’ve started making love. Hug her, hold her hand, or touch her thigh. Female orgasming is more likely to happen if, when you’re kissing a woman, you let your hands roam to more erotic regions of her body. (Another hint: Yes, the breasts are erogenous zones, but they’re not the only one! Try stroking her back or her thighs, or sliding your fingers into her hair.)
- Kissing. This is essential to good foreplay. Discovering new places to kiss that turn her on is both fun and rewarding. Try the back of her neck or her shoulders for starters.
- Sweet nothings. Don’t forget to talk to her during foreplay. Women tend to be more verbal, and hearing how good she’s making you feel can help her feel freer to open up and have fun.
Female Orgasm: The Sweet Spots
There are two places on the body that are critical to female orgasm. You need to learn to stimulate these areas of the female anatomy if you want her to achieve orgasm.
- The clitoris. This tiny organ contains a high concentration of nerve endings, and you can find it outside and at the top of the vagina. The clitoris is covered by a little bit of skin called the “clitoral hood,” which keeps it from being stimulated all the time, so you may have to coax the clitoris out by touching or licking it. Once she’s aroused, the hood will draw back and the clitoris will become slightly erect.
- The “G” spot. This other orgasmic area is located inside the vagina. It’s a bundle of nerve endings about two inches up from the pubic bone on the inner, upper wall of the vagina. To find the G-spot, gently slide your finger inside her vagina with your palm facing up, then curling your finger up in a “come hither” motion. Be warned — some women love having their G-spot directly stimulated, while others prefer less pressure on this sensitive area. Explore different techniques and ask your lady which she likes best.
Related: Nine Everyday Edible Aphrodisiacs
Female Orgasm: Sexual Positions
Given what you’ve just learned, you can pretty much guess that the best sexual positions for female orgasm involve those which provide maximum stimulation to the clitoris or G-spot (or both!). These positions include:
- Woman on top. This position provides some of the best stimulation of the G-spot, given the angle of the penis. She also can move her body in a way that stimulates her clitoris.
- Rear entry. This position isn’t so great for clitoral stimulation, but provides excellent penetration and stimulation of the G-spot. Either of you can reach under during sex to rub the clitoris.
- Sitting. Having your lover sit on your lap allows for both deep penetration and good clitoral stimulation. It also provides plenty of intimacy.Notice that the so-called missionary position isn’t on that list? It’s difficult for the guy to stimulate the clitoris when he’s on top, unless he really grinds his pelvis into his partner. The angle of penetration also is also all wrong for G-spot stimulation.Keep these ideas in mind — and don’t be afraid to ask your partner for feedback! Achieving the female orgasm may require some trial and error, but don’t forget to have fun while you’re trying.
Do orgasms really make women fall in love?
3 Killer Sex Positions to make women orgasming ?
“Bad News: 71% of Women do NOT Reach An Orgasm During Sex… Here’s What To Do About It…”
Extensive research has been done about the female orgasm. One of the major findings has been that sometimes penetration alone is not enough for a woman to achieve an orgasm. Clitoral stimulation is often required.
Many Women Are
Frustrated In Bed
After having sex, most men go to sleep, after enjoying an intense orgasm. Unfortunately it is not the same for women. Many of them end up frustrated. And lonely.
When A Woman
Achieves An Orgasm …
When a woman can finally achieve an intense orgasm every time she has sex…. after years of frustration… normally her relationship improves and her desire for having sex increases.